Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Q: How do I book a vacation rental property?
- The quickest and easiest way to book is online, by using the "Check Availability" search box to the left. You can also Contact Us and our Guest Services team will be happy to help you go over your options before booking!
- Q: Is booking online secure?
- Yes. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit your payment. We use a secure server so that all sensitive data is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology before being encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database. It is then only accessible by those authorized. By law, all such information is kept entirely confidential.
- Q: Is there an age requirement to book?
- Yes, the minimum age required to book is 30 years old. During the months of January, February, and March, at least 50% of all occupants must be at least 30 years of age. More information can be found on our Rental Policies page.
- Q: Can I bring my pet with me?
- Generally, no. Certain properties do allow for small dogs under 25 pounds with a non-refundable $195 pet fee. Service animals as defined by the ADA are permitted with a non-refundable $195 pet fee.
- Q: What makes a Beach Accommodations vacation rental different from a hotel or motel?
- All of our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. All of our homes have fully-equipped kitchens, appliances, and most have a pool and BBQ grill! You will be able to enjoy a full-service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- Q: Do you provide beach chairs or umbrellas?
- Some properties offer a communal collection of beach chairs and umbrellas to share, on a first come first serve basis. If you would like additional information on beach equipment rentals and other island services, please contact our office.
- Q: Do you provide beach towels?
- Yes! Beach towels are free to use for the entire duration of your stay, just pay a small $2.95 cleaning fee per towel. Beach towels can be picked up at our office, or can be placed in your unit prior to your arrival for your convenience.
- Q: What if I need to cancel my reservation?
- If you need to cancel more than 45 days from your arrival, you will be refunded your deposit, minus a $95 cancellation fee. If you need to cancel within 45 days, you will receive a full refund with certain Travel Insurance policies. If you have declined Travel Insurance, your entire balance is forfeited unless the unit is re-rented for your trip dates at the same rate.
- Q: What does optional Travel Insurance cover?
- Travel Insurance is optional, and provides many different travel benefits and coverages. For an overview of plan options, please view our Travel Insurance page. For specific case-by-case questions, contact Rental Guardian at 1-888-885-5550.